Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the new sakura

Go down 
+4
KLM
Naruto
YellowFlash
Tsunade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunade
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Tsunade

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-14

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 1:39 am

so i was thinking about the new sakura. i kinda didnt like her from the begining but now i think that she's pretty strong! tsunade must be really, really, really proud especially from that hard training x.x
Back to top Go down
YellowFlash
ANBU
ANBU
YellowFlash

Number of posts : 66

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 5:12 am

i agree but its bad.. the second tsunade o.o it might be even more eviler than the 1st Very Happy she has anger problems and has beyond a human strength
Back to top Go down
Naruto
ANBU
ANBU
Naruto

Number of posts : 22

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 12:42 pm

But I still like the flat and slender Sakura-Chan Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thenexthokagenaruto
KLM
ANBU
ANBU
KLM

Number of posts : 29

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2007, 2:49 am

sakura's style is different,shes changed for the betta
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2007, 8:34 am

Well the first time I remembered seeing Sakura about three years back, when I first liked Naruto, I couldn't stand her. I always remembered questioning myself, "How could she yell at Naruto when she wasn't any better herself?" That bothered me for the longest time. I couldn't stand her. After the episode where she cut her hair off I hopped that my opinion of her would turn around but obviously, it did not.

The more I got into Part II, the more I really found Sakura Haruno amazing. She still had that shy part to her but she showed how powerful she was. For instance, between that time with Sasori, she had gotten stabbed in the stomach. She really proved herself and I even believe that Sakura is stronger than Karin. I pretty much KNOW that she's one of the strongest females so far. She's a great apprentice to Tsunade.

I basically noticed that Sakura was strong around that time when she asked Tsunade to start training her. We already could see that Sakura had fantastic Chakra control, but she never really did much about it (for instance, the Chrakra climbing episodes). Sakura trained hard and it showed off. OBVIOUSLY. Very Happy

[ I guess half of this crap should be in a spoiler tag. ]
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
Urahara_Kisuke
Chuunin
Chuunin
Urahara_Kisuke

Number of posts : 195

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2007, 10:21 pm

I agree with Sakura. O_O;;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
d0w.
Genin
Genin
d0w.

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-26

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2007, 2:17 am

doot doot :<
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki
ANBU
ANBU
Rukia Kuchiki

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-06

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 12:00 am

Ah The New Sakura I Love she kicks arse, but the whole flirting addittude doesn't fit her in my opinion =/ but on the good side im glad she went though with this change I hope we get to see alot more from her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the new sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new sakura   the new sakura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the new sakura
Page 1 of 1