Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choji and Ino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Choji and Ino Empty
PostSubject: Choji and Ino   Choji and Ino Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2008, 2:32 am

hey people what do you guy's think of the choji and Ino pairing. i think they would look like a cute couple well write back and tell me what you think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara94
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Sara94

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Choji and Ino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choji and Ino   Choji and Ino Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008, 3:27 am

yeah she did seem concerned for him after that one mission...

*giggle* that's sooo cute!! <3
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Choji and Ino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choji and Ino   Choji and Ino Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008, 5:43 am

*lookks at you with a smile* yeah that is such an awsome pair so what up to Sara94
Back to top Go down
Sara94
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Sara94

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Choji and Ino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choji and Ino   Choji and Ino Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 4:01 am

doesn't anyone see that Ino seems to be a little too worried about Choji sometimes? But I think she's to far up Sasuke's butt to notice anyone else.

nothing Just being bored, we have like a million test this week. It's the assassment test to see is we pass the eigth grade...GAH! tomorrow is math, I may be in the advanced class, but that doesn't mean I like math.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choji and Ino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choji and Ino   Choji and Ino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choji and Ino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: The World of Naruto :: Other pairings-
Jump to: