Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

s-rank

Go down 
+3
Urahara_Kisuke
Deidara
Zero
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Zero

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-22

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2007, 9:05 am

takes an s-rank mission of the board. the mission is to go to the desert to stop a band of outlaws.

*walk 8 million miles to the desert waistland with no clue were to start* were am i an its hot last time i wear all black to a desert * just then an old man walks by * were are you going the old man says * uhhhhh im looking for a bandit place thing * owww its three miles that then you see a huge rock then you make left keep walking until u see a opening to a cave then enter the cave then u take a right then left then right then right then left then right then left again then up then down then make a u-turn at the big rock then walk 3 miles then on the left there should be a big cave u cant miss it* O_O" ok thanks i think* walks jumps run for 8 hours then makes it to his destination then looks at the ground an see foot prints that leads away then looks to the right an see the old man at an oaisis with a bunch of butiful wemon then looks at the foot prints again then relizes those are my own foot prints then looks to the left an there it was a big cave* o_O" has that always been there * the old man sneeks up*yes.......yes it has*O_O"" were the hell did you come from* Oldman: my mother* well why didnt you just say it was ther the whole time why didnt you send me in a complete circle* Old man: well i didnt think you would actualy walk that way i thought you already seen it i mean look at it its freeken hudge* O_O yea it is pretty big* well i guess i should go in* walks in * then a gate falls behind him as he walks further in* looking behind him then back in front seeing a big dragon* O_O" this wont end well* (to be continued)
Back to top Go down
Zero
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Zero

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2007, 4:42 am

*the dragon rears back for a massive attack * using his quick reflexis Zero barly dodges as a massive blast hits rubble above the gate baracading the door behind a large bolder* O_O" why does everything want to kill me* then Zero jumps forward an punches the dragon on his chest then Zero rickashays off*O_O" this sucks* just then the dragon comes from above with moth wide open*Zero quickly does a backflip to get out of the way using momentom to leap of the wall to narrowly escape the dragons bladed tail which the impact cause the room to shake violently* Zero gets knocked on the head by a rock from the ceiling causing him to look up an see a very very very very very large pointed bolder which gave him an idea* the dragon was attacking while Zero was thinking but noticing at the last second Zero punched a crater in the ground just barly big enough for the dragon to go over his head* as soon as the dragon passed over the dragon turned an fired a blast of energy* Zero jumps up in the air charging up chakra in one hand while shooting little balls of chakra at the dragon goating him to attack* the dragon infuriated by the enoying blast of chakra charges upward* getting enough chakra in his palm Zero fires up an impressive amount of chakraaround the bottom of the bolder causing it to fall towards the dragon gapping mouth*thre was a loud BOOOOMMM!!! then complete silence* when the smoke cleared Zero was sitting on top of the bolder that went through the dragons mouth peircing his soft eneards pinning it to then ground bloody* just then a giant door reveals itself and through that door was an army of zombie samuria* -.-" i hate mylife (to be continued)
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Genin
Genin
Deidara

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-25

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2007, 6:39 am

The random army of Zombie samurai marched closer to zero. she starts backing up when she remembers that she never did really get into shadow clones... so as the army came towards him/her (i have no clue) there could only be a single most disturbing blast. from the air swooped a clay dragon... Deidaras C3 Dragon... it approached the army blasting clay bombs out of its mouth furiously. Deidara jumps down and greets Zero... "art is a blast..." zero looked back in confusion... "is that al you can say?" she replied... with no response from Deidara the two leaped into the air landing on a clay bird. the army almost totally wiped out was at a halt. As deidara stoped the bombing he noticed silence... from the fog of war came Orochimaru ... n- n- no not orochimaru... but his lover... Mr Poe!!!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Zero

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2007, 12:58 pm

-_-" dude im a guy
Back to top Go down
Urahara_Kisuke
Chuunin
Chuunin
Urahara_Kisuke

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-07-14

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2007, 2:04 pm

I'm amazed you two took the time to write this.
Kudos to you two. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2007, 3:20 pm

[ OOC: Great paragraph form replies guys. That's what we're expecting on the site. Keep it up ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
Zero
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Zero

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2007, 6:29 pm

arter giving Deidara his thanks Zero give deidara a weegie for calling him a girl* mr. poe looks on with horor as zero flings Deidara towards him* -_-" why dont you fight him Deidara while i take a Nap*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Zero

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2007, 10:13 am

realizing mr. poe was far two strong for Deidara after seeing him fly off of mr. poes belly Zero feeling completly lazy prepares himself for battle mr poe charging full speed charging his right fist for an explosive punch not reelizing how wide open he left himself Zero with amazing speed disipears an reapears with his fist in mr poes stumach with a force that could kill the strongest of men sending mr poe fling back wards but with amazing stamina mr poe digs his feet into slowing his desent backwards mr poe smiles his evil smile slaming his massive arms into the ground ripping up a massive chunk of earth flinging it at zero. Zero easily smashing through the earth then looks for mr poe but ther was no sight of him but from underneath the ground smashing upwards with impressive power zero dodging by doing a backflip gets his leg caught by my mr poe massive grip mr poe withs his demented smile tosses zero through a wall (to be continued)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki
ANBU
ANBU
Rukia Kuchiki

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-06

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 12:15 am

Rukia ran as fast as she could now holding her side and putting pressure onto her wound with her robes,earlier she was doing as she was told but taking a humans life whould be against her duites as a shinigami but seeing she was no longer in her own world and now in a world of ninja's she was confused and a bit scared but refused to show it,taking a human's life is strictly forbiden in the life of a shinigami but she whould just have to make an acception since a few months ago when fighting an unknown hollow with weird powers of taking people into different dimentions and landing outside of Konohagakure with a slight head injury had changed everything,currently she now was being chased by a mysterious ninja who knew about her and hated the Kuchiki's deeply for unknown reasons. she ran as fast as she could but her legs gave out and stumbled she lifted her head quickly left and right and didn't sense him coming she sighed and bit her lip sharply seeing her wound didn't fully heal. "Damn..." she muttered she sat upstright with her zanpackuto at her side and started to preform a healing Kido,knowing it whould take time to heal so she decided to heal a bit and then keep moving unknown of the person watching her from ten feet away laughing quietly.
(to be continued)

((wow that uber long paragraph I wrote was awesome!))
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-12

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2008, 6:28 am

*comes out of nowehere and smiles* hey people can i gety a mission here
Back to top Go down

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2008, 11:40 pm

This is very confusing.
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2008, 11:43 pm

*smiles*
Back to top Go down

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeThu 03 Apr 2008, 9:08 pm

~*glares at Sasuke*~ What are you smilin' abut sexy?
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeThu 03 Apr 2008, 10:20 pm

nothing
Back to top Go down

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeThu 03 Apr 2008, 10:20 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeThu 03 Apr 2008, 10:23 pm

hahahahahahahhahahahaha
Back to top Go down

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeThu 03 Apr 2008, 10:26 pm

red is a weird color
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 1:04 am

yeah right
Back to top Go down

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 6:13 am

That color is even wierder
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 10:21 pm

YEAH RIGHT
Back to top Go down

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 10:30 pm

Sad Your very mean to me.
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 1:19 am

*looks at the kage* hey excuse me can i get a s ranked mission plz
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 6:17 am

Sariss and Sasuke, quit the chatter, seriously. This is an RP thread not the Chatterbox.
Back to top Go down

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 11:21 pm

Sakura wrote:
Sariss and Sasuke, quit the chatter, seriously. This is an RP thread not the Chatterbox.

SORRY!!!!!!!Hug Glomp
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 7:25 am

Sariss wrote:
Sakura wrote:

SORRY!!!!!!!Hug Glomp

It's alright. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

s-rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: s-rank   s-rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

s-rank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: Role Playing :: Kage Tower-