Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you feeling:

Go down 
+5
DemonSasuke333
Rukia Kuchiki
Urahara_Kisuke
Tobi
Sakura
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-14

What are you feeling: Empty
PostSubject: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2007, 12:56 am

I got this idea from a friend on another Forum site but I kind of liked the idea and it became pretty popular actually. So in this thread, post whatever you're feeling at the moment and of course you can post more than once, just no spam! I guess I'll start off then!

Mood
Right now I'm really unsatisfied. Not really sure of what yet but sure I'll be fine. Just one of those bad days every once in a while. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
Tobi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Tobi

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2007, 7:44 am

i feel stressed out. 3 midterms and a paper doesnt help. but i do know how ill feel in about a month from now. ill let you figure that one out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aquateenz
Urahara_Kisuke
Chuunin
Chuunin
Urahara_Kisuke

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 1:42 am

Joey's gonna be happy as a duck in a month. Very Happy

Moiii?
I'm annoyed, a little confused, and happy.
e.s; Mostly happy because Sarah S. was a good friend and told me some stuff that made me feel better yesterday or something.
Annoyed because I keep getting locked out of my house and I have to crawl through the effin' window to get into my own room.
>_> Looks like I'm robbing my own house.
AND, finally, confused because I'm unsure about relationship problems, something we all have at one point.
[:
Cuss
That's friggin me!
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki
ANBU
ANBU
Rukia Kuchiki

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2008, 11:52 pm

Well as for me im feeling: ermm stressed and tierd from all 5 mid-terms I had to take >__<" talk about stressed out! I still have headaches (a lil bit) + relationship stuff at my school with classmates but I think it's figured out? and dealing with my sibling problems >__>;

On the other hand I <3 this topic though it feels like were getting more close with eachother =D Yay! loving the emotion-icons!!
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2008, 4:05 am

Hey i am f**king enraged cause i am losing some one that is precious to me *punches a tree and the hell curse mark takes over* i am now the true ruler of hell Rakeri *laughs evily*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 1:57 am

*hugs my dearest Rakeri* Don't be mad. I'm still here. I won't leave you. Never. I feel loved, confused, tired, happy, and ....... i can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 2:51 am

I'm pretty tired.. a bit lonely, my boyfriend has been out of town for the past couple of days. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 3:00 am

Sakura wrote:
I'm pretty tired.. a bit lonely, my boyfriend has been out of town for the past couple of days. Sad

thats sad. well hey you got friends to be with.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Tobi

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 3:09 am

im sore beyond belief. played b ballin the rection center. i want spring break to happen already. i miss certain people and i miss home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aquateenz
Rukia Kuchiki
ANBU
ANBU
Rukia Kuchiki

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 6:28 am

Mood: Im confused right now. About new friendships i wanna make with people && this guy i like, we connect in so many different ways and i wanna tell him how i feel. and im so unsure if im ready or not. Question nd it's harder for me becuse im shy Grrr!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 10:22 pm

I feel bored, and IDK I forgot what I was going to say.
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 10:23 pm

Mood: i fell worried cause i am not sure cause of my fellings for certain people
Back to top Go down
DemonNaruto333
Genin
Genin
DemonNaruto333

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 4:49 am

Im tired.... happy, sore.

I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like people complety hate me, but I won't let it get me down, and I love all my friends.

Not to metion, I also got a new dog, her name is akamaru

pikachu
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 1:23 am

*looks at DemonNaruto* that dog is still mine *smirks as i hold akimaru* i am actully happy cause i love my Girlfriend Saris
Back to top Go down
DemonNaruto333
Genin
Genin
DemonNaruto333

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 5:24 am

Well I feed it it! And gave her A HOME, which you can't ^^

tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 11:46 pm

Would you two are the wierdest of them all. I feel sad and hungary. I feel bored cause this computer class is so boring, but I at least can try to get on here every once in a while. ~*yawns and walks in circles*~
Back to top Go down
Sara94
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Sara94

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008, 4:57 am

Okay, let's see. I feel Worn out, sad and bored.

I pulled a muscle the other day, got a charlie horse on my leg, and have a hang nail *tear* Charlie horses hurt like heck so yeah. I don't want to complain though (even though I just did haha) But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Chester Giles Graham
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:44 am

jaded.
Back to top Go down
smallfish
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 8:29 pm

Annoyed because I keep getting locked out of my house and I have to crawl through the effin' window to get into my own room .

Buy WoW GoldWoW GoldBuy World of Warcraft GoldBuy Cheap WoW Gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling:   What are you feeling: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you feeling:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: The World of Naruto :: General discussion-
Jump to: