Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Chat Room!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-14

New Chat Room! Empty
PostSubject: New Chat Room!   New Chat Room! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2007, 10:47 pm

The Chat Box will be located on the bottom of the page. It will be removed when no Mod is present in the room and regulated at all times! If you do not see the link in the top box that means it is closed for the day... or whenever a Moderator logs in to watch over it! Also, in the Announcement Box, there might be in bold.. or some kind of font that strikes to the eye, CHAT ROOM CLOSED.

Go ahead and try it out if it's open! It will log on as the same username you use on the boards so that there will not be any further confusion unless instructed and edited by a Moderator (ANBU) or Admin (Kage).

Here are the list of Moderators that *MUST* be in the room. If none of these are in the room, you must leave! (I can check the logs for anything you type in the chat room from a few days ago even if I'm offline or you are! Proof.. *evil laugh*). Do not, I repeat, do not stay in the room if they are not online!

Moderators:
KLM
Naruto
Sakura
Temari
Yellow Flash
Rukia Kuchiki

Attention Moderators! Please make sure all members are talking about CLEAN topics, unless you know for sure that all members are over the age of 16. I don't care how mature they think they are if they are under the age. If you have any troubles, please send me a REPORT PRIVATE MESSAGE ASAP!

The rest rules of the chat room are located in the Rules & Regulations topic.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com

New Chat Room!
Page 1 of 1