Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZUMG! New Girl!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalista
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-03

ZUMG! New Girl! Empty
PostSubject: ZUMG! New Girl!   ZUMG! New Girl! Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2008, 1:35 pm

Well as the title says, I'm a new member. I didn't come from any other Naruto site. ((people tend to ask that question)) I am a mod at a pokemon site but everybody there is starting to get on my last nerve so I'm going to start going there less. I was browsing through the Naruto forums and found this one. I am a HUGE NaruSaku fan x3 ((No I don't flame NaruHina fans.)) My name is Katie and I'm from Georgia in the US. I like: Pizza, Punk Rock, Music, Fingerless Gloves, Internet, Nintendo Games, Naruto, Graphic Tees, and Manga. I dislike: Whining, Power Hungry People, Cake, Abercrombie and Fitch, Little Kids, Wal-Mart, and Rap. I read the Japanese manga because I couldn't wait to find out what happened next... So just saying hello... ((I'm not good at introductions. I usually just spit out random facts xD))
Back to top Go down
StarlightSeeker
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
StarlightSeeker

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-03

ZUMG! New Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZUMG! New Girl!   ZUMG! New Girl! Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2008, 12:16 am

Hello!Nice to meet you!My name's Gloria.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Yoruichi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-04

ZUMG! New Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZUMG! New Girl!   ZUMG! New Girl! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2008, 8:58 am

Hi Katie
welcome
hmm i kinda suprised our kage hasn't said hi
but i'm sure she will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara94
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Sara94

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-15

ZUMG! New Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZUMG! New Girl!   ZUMG! New Girl! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2008, 2:04 am

hey! i'm new here too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZUMG! New Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZUMG! New Girl!   ZUMG! New Girl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZUMG! New Girl!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: Konohagakure :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: