Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules & Regulations [Finally, I've finished them!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Rules & Regulations [Finally, I've finished them!] Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations [Finally, I've finished them!]   Rules & Regulations [Finally, I've finished them!] Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar 2008, 9:08 am

Rules for NFR:

[Additional note] As this site grows bigger in size, certain rules and regulations must be put into place. Evidently, there was not a real list of rules for any of us to follow, so technically, no one was titled to follow any type of obedience. These rules must be followed at all times, in both the chat and the threads. Of course, in the chatroom we aren't as strict and have a bit of a longer leash for you. Please take time to read carefully over these rules that way you do not break them.

*These rules also apply on the chatroom as well, and if needed, the chatroom may be closed on free will of a Kage & remain closed until the situation is taken care of.*

Posting With Respect

• All language and comments must be respectful. You must treat all other members with respect. Also, respect all opinions, even in debates. Since this forum site is open for all public views, please do not go and insult other members. The keyword is respect. Warnings will be issued if this rule is not kept in each and every post.

Discrimination

• This is one of our most important rules. Any type of discrimination towards race, culture, sex, religion, etc is absolutely prohibited from these boards. Any use of this will be an automatic warning, no questions asked. Banning will be used if this rule is repeatly broken.

Spamming/Off Topic of Threads

• Spam is a highly annoying offense to the boards directly itself. No repeatly posting in threads day-to-day, a *maxium* of about 10-15 posts per person is allowed. Posting more than 15 posts a day will result in a warning from our moderating team. Please listen to all warnings first time around to prevent banning and any other further troubles.

• Posts that are "off topic" or simply have nothing to do with the thread will be removed and or moved to a more *appropriate* thread. Please try to keep on topic of whatever the topic of that thread may be. You have to remember that other members who *may* not of read all of the posts in that thread must get a sense of what is going on through the most recent posts. Posting, "Hey whats up?" in a thread perhaps speaking about "NaruSaku" can be very confusing to the reader. So please, if any off topic comments need to be made, please place them into the thread, "Chatterbox"

• No advertizement of any other site is allowed either.

• Only 12 emoticions per post is allowed here.

• Lastly, no *DOUBLE POSTING* is allowed. Double Posting is where in a thread, you post a second post after you've already done a first post. [So, back to back posting.] We do not allow double posting under any conditions, that only lags the boards up and creates slowness that *everyone* will experience. Only in rare and if needed moments will I myself [kage] or a moderator [ANBU] will double post.

Moderator/Adminster Team/Insubordination

• Please respect both these teams and listen to them. We all spend *so* much time to make these boards enjoyable to you and to also attract other members. For our sake and yours, please keep that in mind. Kage/ANBU's have full authority, coming from me myself, to edit/move/split/merge/or delete posts and or topics.

• Listen and follow what the Mods/Admins say on the boards. A banning can be given for a direct insubordination offense.

ChatRoom

• Located near the bottom of the page is the NFR ChatRoom. It is used to just have a good time and get away and just chill/hang out. In the Chatroom, please be respectful, cursing is very much unwelcomed [Depending on the Moderator in the chat]

• Moderators have an @ located next to their username. A moderator has the power to warn/kick members who are violating the rules. Please keep that in mind. As a Kage, I can also ban members from the chat if the violation still occurs.

Discipline/Banning System

• This is the most serious section of all of these rules. If any less serious rules are broken [such as spamming which isn't too big of a deal in the beginning], a member has up to three strikes until an **OFFICIAL** warning. A member, in most cases, must have up to two **offical** warnings until they are banned. [Tem. or perm. banning depends on the situation and the decision of the moderators.]

• If a serious violation occurs, then a banning may happen without the member having two offical warnings.

• Both moderators, administrators, & any other system operator will and does have the right to issue unoffical/offical warnings to members. A member with either one will be warned through email or a private message through the boards from the person issuing the warning. An explaination will be uncluded. If necessary in a warning/banning, the moderator and or administrator can and or will directly quote a rule from these listings.

• If a member is warned OFFICALLY two times, which would count as an insubordination offense, will be banned from a total of 5-7 days. IP address from that user may or may not be blocked.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com

Rules & Regulations [Finally, I've finished them!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: Hokage's Office :: Announcements-
Jump to: