Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Empty
PostSubject: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 1:45 am

Hey I'm Sariss. My real name is Courtney. Everyone in my current clan that I'm in calls me Alex. I do play Naruto-Arena. I am Demonsasuke333's girlfriend. His n-a name is Dark_Wolf_Kiba. I'm a Squad Captain and a co-leader in The Zodiackages Clan. hmm......... I can't think of anything else to say besides hey. *laughs* lol! OH! I love these smilies!Sleep How cute. Yes I am easily amuzed by silly things. albino albino albino affraid LOVE IT! Ok I'm done. *blushes and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 2:49 am

Welcome to the boards!

If you have any pictures of smilies you'd like added to the icon list, feel free to PM them to me! I'll *gladly* add them. Smile

Enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
DemonNaruto333
Genin
Genin
DemonNaruto333

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 4:16 am

Hey... Ive seen you ur sasuke girl, its me sasukes best friend! whats up!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008, 9:45 am

DemonNaruto333 wrote:
Hey... Ive seen you ur sasuke girl, its me sasukes best friend! whats up!?

yes i know who you are. Nothing really is up. afro i love these smilies though. *stares into space and remembers that i was supposed to call Sasuke then runs to phone and calls him*
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Tsunade

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 7:27 am

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar 2008, 2:29 am

*appears ion front of sariss* hey Love how is it going
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar 2008, 10:52 am

Sasuke, this is a welcome thread, please stay on topic, alright? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.   Hey i'm not in this clan but hey. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey i'm not in this clan but hey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: Konohagakure :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: