Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demons Here! HI! ^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonNaruto333
Genin
Genin
DemonNaruto333

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-20

The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 12:09 am

pikachu Whats up dudes! Im DemonNaruto333 Im Demonsasuke's best friend, I like hanging with friends love the SakuraXNaruto pairing love playing the Naruto Card game, playing with my friends, telling jokes, acting goofy.

And talking with any member of the forumes Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 2:40 am

Welcome to the boards, it's great to have you a part of our site!

Be sure to check out the "Rules & Regulations" thread if you have any questions about what is expected and what goes on around here. Razz

PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions! Glomp
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
Tsunade
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Tsunade

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 7:27 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
DemonNaruto333
Genin
Genin
DemonNaruto333

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 9:27 am

HI! So got any Questions, and I think I can get some members here... but I need a favor, and I mean Hokage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 9:21 pm

DemonNaruto333 wrote:
HI! So got any Questions, and I think I can get some members here... but I need a favor, and I mean Hokage!

ok. you wanted questions. ok.

1. How much do you know about my Sasuke? *looks at you in wonder and a big grin on my face*
2. Has he said anything about me to you? *tilts head to one side*

i have more, but i'll ask later.
Back to top Go down
DemonNaruto333
Genin
Genin
DemonNaruto333

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar 2008, 12:59 am

R u his grilfriend?
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar 2008, 2:27 am

*appears from the darkness and hits on DemonNaruto333 on the head withy a waffle crsip box* hey Naruto And MY LOve So what's going on *goes and walks to a tree and sits under there and sighs as you to are talking in private* *then thinks to self "i fell like i am losing her" Closes eyes and sighs in worry*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar 2008, 9:28 pm

DemonSasuke333 wrote:
*appears from the darkness and hits on DemonNaruto333 on the head withy a waffle crsip box* hey Naruto And MY LOve So what's going on *goes and walks to a tree and sits under there and sighs as you to are talking in private* *then thinks to self "i fell like i am losing her" Closes eyes and sighs in worry*
*Laughs at Naruto then walks to the tree and sits next to you* You are nt losing me. I will never leave you. Never. You are my life. *hugs you tight* Anyways......Hey Naruto
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008, 8:16 am

Stay on topic. Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Here! HI! ^_^   The Demons Here! HI! ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demons Here! HI! ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: Konohagakure :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: