Naruto Future Relationships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Future Relationships

Have a liking for any pairing on the popular show and manga, Naruto? Well tell us how you feel about the certain couple and how they could end up together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a confession

Go down 
+10
Narusaku343
Rukia Kuchiki
narusaku4ever
Naruto
YellowFlash
Meatlhead1
KLM
Urahara_Kisuke
Sakura
Temari
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Temari
ANBU
ANBU
Temari

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-14

a confession Empty
PostSubject: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 12:13 am

which way would you have it? sakura confessing her love to naruto? or naruto telling sakura how he feels? or a kiss/hug before confessing?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

Number of posts : 436

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 12:17 am

Heheh. I think Sakura confessing would be really sweet since we already know Naruto's feelings.

Well in my opinion I could so see it going like this:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Somehow Naruto get's hurt in battle. Obviously, Sakura is there too. Sakura then tries her best to heal Naruto but she simply can not. He's then dying in her arms as she starts to weep from his condition and then confesses how much she loves him and blah blah blah... whatever else she wants to say, lol. Then a kiss or something and a very shocked look on Naruto's face as he tells her how he feels! x//x Then some depressing background music in the background!

But seriously. NARUSAKU is golden. Slap I'm very against Sasusaku.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoxsakura.forumotion.com
Urahara_Kisuke
Chuunin
Chuunin
Urahara_Kisuke

Number of posts : 195

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 1:26 am

They should say to each other at the exact time, like, "I love you Sakura." "I love you Naruto." And then Sakura blushes and her inner-self would be like, "Shit, why did I say that!" Naruto would be surprised and be like, "Sakura has the same feelings...?" in his head, that is.

Haha, came off from the top of my head.
Where's a smug IM face when you need one.
*Smug IM face from Yahoo! Messengers.*
afro
Back to top Go down
KLM
ANBU
ANBU
KLM

Number of posts : 29

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 1:29 am

^ Aw that would be really cute. lol, sakura is like, "nooooo why did i say that?!" XDD
Back to top Go down
Meatlhead1
Genin
Genin
Meatlhead1

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-07-15

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 3:48 am

That would be horrible. I love you. Awh, shit, why did I say that? What have I gotten my self into? Seth, you are mean. >>
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shortshat690
Urahara_Kisuke
Chuunin
Chuunin
Urahara_Kisuke

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 3:52 am

Nothing you said, Matt, made ANY sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Meatlhead1
Genin
Genin
Meatlhead1

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-07-15

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 4:19 am

Well, you suck at pool. >> xD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shortshat690
YellowFlash
ANBU
ANBU
YellowFlash

Number of posts : 66

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 5:18 am

they never showed there feelings to each other
my guess was the same as sakura kage
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 7:26 am

^^ Woo! Support on my side! `Cheyeah! I don't think Naruto would be the kind of person to tell Sakura first how he felt.. Well even if he did I don't think it would be very cute at all.

Cow
Back to top Go down
Naruto
ANBU
ANBU
Naruto

Number of posts : 22

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2007, 5:39 am

It would be better if Sakura were to confess. Think of the romantic drama!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thenexthokagenaruto
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2007, 12:35 pm

Haha, lol Naruto.

Yeah, just replying to everyone, Sakura needs to confess to Naruto end of story.
Back to top Go down
Urahara_Kisuke
Chuunin
Chuunin
Urahara_Kisuke

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2007, 4:36 am

Aww, what story?
Did I miss story time?
Haha, kidding, but yeah, probably.
Back to top Go down
narusaku4ever
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-13

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2007, 6:59 am

hi i am new got any tips
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 1:26 am

narusaku4ever wrote:
hi i am new got any tips
just stay active, everyone is pretty nice around here. And *please* watch where you're posting, this is a different thread from the "introduce yourself" thread. Glomp
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki
ANBU
ANBU
Rukia Kuchiki

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-06

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 11:31 pm

Well the story goes on sakura could Possibly still like naruto as just a friend it depends on how actions go. or in the end their could be hints of like//love for him but we know naruto is concentrating on getting more stronger and romance may have to wait a while and we know that bites.
of corse I think sakura knows that naruto loves her & with all thats happened in the past things could change if they have time & if feelings are set and if twists are ok and theirs no one new they could fall in love with plus ever since sasuke left sakura's been using naruto as a tissue (it makes perfect sense) but now I think as she's learning more and more about him I think her feelings might slowly progress into love? I dunno thats my perdiction

Last edited by on Sun 20 Jan 2008, 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Narusaku343
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Narusaku343

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-12

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2007, 11:35 am

I'm new. So i'm hardcore on this couple. It's going to happen in a few chapters or 2 more arcs. But i think it's going to be an awkward occurance. I can see Sakura kages' prediction happening too though.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Yoruichi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-04

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2008, 10:09 am

I can see Sakura's prediction happening
but i can see like naruto getting captured by the akasuki and sakura is worried so she confesses she loves him to tsundae or something and then when naruto comes back she could be like crying of happiness and just let it slip out
well thats just me XD
Back to top Go down
DemonSasuke333
Genin
Genin
DemonSasuke333

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-12

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2008, 3:00 am

I have to agree with sakura...sakura should confess her feelings when naruto protects her in battle then he turns around and smiles at her and says "i will always love you and will give my life for you then he gets badly damged then sakura gets mad at them as she looks at naruto laying there
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Kage
Kage
Sakura

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar 2008, 8:21 am

Yoruichi wrote:
I can see Sakura's prediction happening
but i can see like naruto getting captured by the akasuki and sakura is worried so she confesses she loves him to tsundae or something and then when naruto comes back she could be like crying of happiness and just let it slip out
well thats just me XD

I agree with that too.. But I'm not too sure over the possibilities of it being Tsunade who she confesses to.. But, what the heck. Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonNaruto333
Genin
Genin
DemonNaruto333

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-20

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar 2008, 9:07 am

Cool.....Well I really don't know what too say, but it would be cool if Naruto said, that he loves sakura.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Yoruichi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-04

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008, 5:41 am

Sakura wrote:
I agree with that too.. But I'm not too sure over the possibilities of it being Tsunade who she confesses to.. But, what the heck. Razz

thats true maybe someone else
hmm... *thinks really hard trying to figure out who is the right person sakura should tell*
oh well i just wish she would say something soon
Back to top Go down
narusaku2929
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
narusaku2929

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-27

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 5:49 pm

NaruSaku2 well, i'm new but the story goes on....

well, i do think naruto and sakura should be together forever.... i hope they do at the end and sakura can confess her feelings to naruto first because sakura already knows naruto's feelings and....

I HOPE SASUKE DIES Very Happy Painful Smack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: a confession   a confession Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a confession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Relationships :: The World of Naruto :: NaruSaku-
Jump to: